Forms and Downloads

Troop Forms

Troop 28 Expense Reimbursement Request Form

Tax-Exempt Letter – COMING SOON


Public Forms

You can find more information on BSA medical form expectations at  Please keep a copy for you records.  Tip: Complete parts A and B digitally, so each year you only need to update any changes and vaccines, sign, and date!

  • BSA Medical Forms A&B.  Both adults and youth need to complete forms A and B for any overnight camping trips (all information on these forms is self-reported). These forms must be current (last 12 months).
  • BSA Medical Form C.  Additionally, adults or youth participating in outings lasting 72 hours or more (including all BSA summer camp programs) will ALSO need to complete Medical Form Part C which requires a doctor's signature. These forms should be accompanied by a current medical insurance card.  Forms completed in July of the prior year will be applicable to the end of July (July 31st) of the current year.

BSA Youth ApplicationFor scouts new to Scouts BSA or to Troop 28.

BSA Adult Application.  For any adults new to Scouts BSA, Troop 28, or who are adding or changing positions.  Please do NOT email your SSN to anyone at Troop 28. The only copy that needs your SSN is the Council copy (not Unit or Chartering Organization copies). If you prefer not to submit your SSN on hard copy at all, you can provide your SSN by telephone to the appropriate NEIC staff person (see below for details).

  • For new Troop positions, this form needs to be completed in triplicate (even if you currently hold an active BSA adult registration).The most common position codes for Troop 28 are listed below, but you can find a more complete list for other positions.
    SM = Scoutmaster
    SA = Assistant Scoutmaster
    MC = Committee Member
  • For new Merit Badge Counselors, you need to complete ONLY the Council copy of this form, using position code 42 for Merit Badge Counselors. No additional fee is required. Once your application has been uploaded (along with your current YPT Certificate and NEIC Merit Badge Counselor application), you can provide your SSN by telephone to Megan Chellberg at NEIC by calling 847-748-9155.

NEIC Merit Badge Counselor Application.  Merit Badge Counselors additionally need to fill out the Council application either to become counselors for the first time or to add additional badges at a later date.